TBS? La La Land? No way!
Yeah before I stepped into that gloomy looking building I was warned by a number of people about how the place is a seafood-infested land. Oh well, seriouly, you people are just generalising lah. Not too bad. The people are cool. Really! Okay, maybe the seniors are a lil tinnie winnie bit cocky. But wth, seniors are seniors. :D
I got into 1.2 Jan. We were told that 1.1 and 1.2 Jan are the best classes for TBF. I won't be suprised if they told the other classes the same thing. Not like our results would matter to them anyway, that money-sucking school. Lol. Maybe that's why the building looks like a home for them vampires. :p
It's only the first week and we've been getting along pretty well. My classmates are really nice people. As usual, there will always be one batch of extroverts and the other. However, we all still cliche lah. Well, I still miss my biatches from Aman, of course. But wth, have to move on anyway.
Tiok Nee's leaving on the 12th of Feb. In like, a month? I'm trying not to think about it. Am trying REALLY REALLY hard. Shoot me please. :(
Looking at the bright side, Kam Loong will be back in about, 2 weeks? That sweet boy called me again the other day. Just to check on me. Lol. Love that boy.
Have got some homework. Take care peeps!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home