Ramblings. Ignore if you want.
Fine. I lied. I didn't delete my blog. I was just too lazy to answer all you 'OMG SAN WHY DIDN'T YOU UPDATE YOU BLOG' questions. Love you guys and all, so sorry!
I'm tired. I really am. Why you may ask?
1. I.am.in.desperate.need.of.a.LIFE!
I have got 24 hours a day to spend (duh).
8 of it I'll be sleeping.
2 of it I'll be stuck in some stinky, uncomfy, stuffy, horrendously packed public transport tru and fro college.
4 of it I'll be at college.
2 of it I'll be eating/bathing/etc. etc.
3 of it I'll be online chatting.
3 of it I'll REPEATING MY FREAKING TUTORIALS. 3 times. Yes. 3 FREAKING TIMES EACH.
2. My parents are getting god damn provocative and it's effing irritating.
Unintentionally or what, it still sucks.
Look, I go out less than 2 times a month.
I settle 2 out of 3 of my meals myself.
I am already under a scholarship.
I spend half my day going through those terribly boring lecture slides and tutorials as though they're my favourite source of entertainment.
I come home and I iron my dad's clothes and do the dishes EVERY SINGLE DAY.
During weekends, I sweep, mop the floor, wash my own clothes and whatever blardy tasks my mum asks me to.
I can come home with full marks for my exam and they say, 'SO?'.
At the end of the day they come to you and go like, 'YOU ARE SUCH A PAIN'.
Like WTF? Give me a break!
3. People judge me without even looking.
"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. I better go eat some big fat worm."
The only people I hang out with in college are my classmates. I thought I'm doing so well in keeping a low profile. But NOOOOOOOOOO...
Recently I heard from a few people that EVERYONE (Though I'm sure the statement is quite awfully exaggerated) in TBS doesn't like me. Not like I give a damn but, HELLO??? Do I even know you???
"It doesn't matter how other people judge you. And those who matters won't judge you."
However, doesn't it get into you when it ALWAYS ends up like this?
Usual lines :
i. "OMG I used to think that you are a REAL BITCH until I really knew you!"
ii. "OMG I didn't know that you are ACTUALLY smart."
iii. "You know, I used to hear that you are a real flirt."
iv. "Oh we all thought that you are a brainless dumb bimbo."
v. "We all never liked you until 'bla bla bla'.'"
vi. "I've always thought that you are some stuck-up slut."
And it always end with "HAHAHAHA!".
*stares* Funny lah now? Your business meh? -_-
''The only problem about business is minding your own.''
Now I know. It's Taylor's Business School. -_-
I think I've been taking my poor bloggie babey for granted. I only update whenever I feel like rambling. Lol.
*mwah mwah*

1 Comments:
ouch..not all guys r stupid san.. hint hint!!! anyways like u said..just give a fuck bout wat these ppl think or say..they aint worth ur time if they judge u w/out even knowing u.. ppl like dat r just jealous coz u hav s'thing u dun want like in ur case brains or looks or confidence.... oh n btw i ONLY blog 2 ramble...he he he he -prax-
Post a Comment
<< Home