If only...

Regrets for the things we did can be tempered by time. It is regret for the things we did not do which is inconsolable.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Like, oh my god!!! HAHAHAHA!!! *360 degrees spin*

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Where's that Lim Li San???
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lol. I do feel a little tinnie-winnie-kuti-kuti weird these days. From the way I talk, (the way I walk remains the same though. haha!) my attitude towards certain things/issues, to how I chat on msn, I see a difference. Do you? (Less '...', less 'kakaka', less 'OH MY GOD! NO WAY!') No, I am not less happy. Lol. Still the same old San San. :)

Family
Getting better. Probably because lately I have been spending more time with them and less outings with my friends (or is it less friends?), the bond is getting tighter. Parents are quite happy with me these days and I can get/do a lot of things I want. Ma is willing to fetch me to any shopping mall just to kill my time. Pa gives me money to spend 'just because'. Cheh brings me out for shopping once in a while for fear that I might just rot and die at home due to extreme boredom. Sometimes pays for me too. Lol. Tart is being less bitchy because there isn't a chance for her to bitch these days anyway since I seldom go out or hang on the phone anymore. Phone bill was RM35 (RM20=rental, which means the total of call charges is just RM15) last month, for a family of four. Used to come up to at least RM200 monthly. Unbelievable? Believe it.

Friends
Don't hang out with them as often as before, but nonetheless they are still important. Male or female, past or present, here or gone, they all are. But when it comes to friends, some things or feelings are better left unsaid, need not be expressed for certain reasons.

Guys
Am not interested in any at the moment. No, ain't no lesbo, I swear to god. Just came upon this point of realisation where you don't give a damn about these species anymore. Guys? If you find a good one, indeed, an asset. If unfortunately, you can't find a good one, would you want another liability just for the sake of having a boyfriend because everyone else does? Tell me about it.

However, come to think of it, sometimes it really sucks when you suddenly lose the ability to 'crush'. Admit it or not, it is a fun 'activity'. Lol. For example, when you are walking in a mall, you catch a glimpse of some cute guy whom you are so sure notices you, only to have this thought popping in your mind right away, "He's probably just like any other guy you have met. Haiz. Forget it lah." And how can you possibly explain this scenario again? Extreme dissapointment? Trauma? Severe scepticism? Lol. Don't know lah.

Life
Uneventful and dull at the moment. Really. My boring eat-sleep-watch-TV-come-online routine repeats itself daily. Ain't complaining though. I have got a few hectic years of college life ahead. I do deserve a break to rest and chill out. At least for now.

Interests
Oh, I just realised how much I fancy making handicrafts, sewing, cooking, baking and etc. Not exactly a new discovery, but those can actually kill boredom! I have done a lot of things lately. For instance, decorate my plain-boring-looking tops with beads and laces, sew bags/hankies, make corsages, origami, bake cakes, make desserts, bla bla bla. Fun ya' know? Talk about using your time wisely. Lol.

Occasionally I teach my mum English. Yeah she is Chinese educated so she barely speaks English. She is keen to learn, and besides she is hardworking. So, what the heck? Lol. No, I don't get paid. But I do get ice cream and snacks whenever I want. Haha.

Feelings
School is over. No more maroon uniforms. No more PR. No more almost-tasteless canteen's laksa. No more Monday assemblies. No more boring speeches by *ahem ahem*. No more Sejarah. *tears* Sorry, but really can't help feeling nostalgic these days. The name 'Sri Aman' itself brings back a whole lot of memories, both happy and sad. Been trying hard not to think about it by filling my time doing lil' things.

'Them'? Miss them. Not THAT one. But them. Was very angry/pissed/furious/mad at HER at the beginning when I found out about whatever SH*T she did, but I got over it in, let's say, 3 days? EQ is getting better I suppose. *a big round of applause for San* Thank you thank you. :D

Plans
Oh crap. College life? Hope it won't suck. But you know what they say? If you could survive in Sri Aman, you can survive in anywhere else. Lol. Lately I have been spending 70 percent of my time talking about my plans, goals and future until my family and friends had to shut me up by stuffing food into my mouth. Haha. Come on, who is not worried about their very own future? Just that I am SLIGHTLY more expressive about it. Lol.

What now?
Locally, most definitely. Most colleges offer franchise programmes these days anyway. Same certificate, same qualifications, same assessments. Can't be bothered to leave the country.
1 to 1 and a half years ---> Business Foundation/SAM/A-Levels
3 to 4 years ---> Business Degree(double major in Marketing and Applied Finance)/Actuarial Science/ Hotel or Tourism Management
2 to 3 years ----> Masters in Business Administration/ Masters in Tourism Management
Where to?
Taylor's College
HELP College
KDU College
Inti College
When?
January or March intake I suppose.
How to?
SCHOLARSHIP! I WANT IT! I NEED IT! *breath in* *breath out*

That's it for now I guess. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home