If only...

Regrets for the things we did can be tempered by time. It is regret for the things we did not do which is inconsolable.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

That Was Then

Then...

1. I read your daily horoscope.
2. I laughed at all your jokes, even when others thought that they were simply ridiculous.
3. I spent 16 hours a day messaging you. The rest, I was sleeping.
4. I saved every single message from you, and spent most of my free time reading them with a smile on my face.
5. I refused to go back to my hometown because I worried about my phone's reception.
6. I found out which band you like. Before the week was out, I have got their album.
7. I kept what you gave me with me at all times, more precious than my jewelleries.
8. I remembered what you like and dislike better than my Physic notes.
9. I knew the type of clothings you like to see girls in. My wardrobe started growing, full of those.
10. My vocabulary deteriorated. I began using all (or was it only?) your favourite lines.
11. I skipped my meals just to spend more time chatting with you.
12. I lost contact with my other guy friends.
13. I could not help bringing up your name in almost every single conversation until my friends got tired of it.
14. I took the long way home just to bump into you.
15. All of a sudden, Wang Lee Hom and other hotties were not my concern anymore.
16. Men's aisle suddenly became more interesting than the lingerie section.
17. I shopped alone, for you.
18. I could memorise your number backwards.
19. I got defensive over you.
20. I doodled your name all over my test papers.

Now...

1. My inbox is empty.
2. I don't remember where I left my phone(s).
3. I do whatever I want.
4. I say whatever I want.
5. I wear whatever I want.
6. I listen to whatever I want.
7. I go to wherever I want.
8. I got back my contacts.
9. I still shop alone, for myself.
10. I am happy, all by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home