"Blardy hell! You told me you deleted your blog you bitch!!!"
Yes yes, I can hear some of you guys cursing there already. *sigh* Yalah yalah, I 'hot hot chicken shyt' lah. Can or not? =(
So how's everyone? Gosh, haven't been blogging for a good four months. Been really really REALLY busy and I'm not kidding. Lots have happened, but it's all about college anyway. Trust me, they're really not worth updating. =)
Anyhow, let me just summarize what happened in the past four months.
If you haven't already known, I'm KINDA not available anymore lah. Hehehe. =D
(shyt, chances are, he MIGHT read the blog. =s)
FINE. Scratch that. I am NOT available anymore. -_- *sob sob*
Well, it has been 3 months plus actually. Yes, longest one so far. And eh, my darling Kam Loong, don't you give me your 'I think it won't last more than 3 months' bullshyt anymore ah! (Well back then, more than half the time he was right. =S) I'm guessing some of you might wanna kepoh kepoh a bit lah. Well, his name is Keith, 19, from Taylor's as well, approximately 5 feet 7 to 5 feet 8, an extremely nice gentlement, sayangs me and blah blah blah... I don't wanna get all mushy and crap. Lol. So yup! That's about it. And in case there are some of you who really hates me out there, it's going pretty well so you DON'T have to 'worry'. =D
But oh, family bond's notttttt exactly going very well. My eldest sister had some major argument with my parents somewhere back in May or June and I haven't seen her ever since. You know what's the saddest part? I can barely remember the way to her place so I couldn't even go look for her. =(
Also, I told my mum about my relationship with Keith and she's quite okay with it, I suppose. HOWEVER, being the usual CNN housewife, she didn't manage (Shouldn't even use 'manage'. She didn't even try. -_-) to keep that supposed-to-be-secret to herself and leaked it out to my second sister, who in turn, being the bitchy sister she just HAD to be, broke it all to my lovely ol' papa. This is how our lil' "discussion" the other night went:
Papa: You got boyfriend ah?
Me: *ain't very good at lying so the best thing to do was to just shut up*
Papa: You better not be dating now ah! You still have another 3 and a half years to go in college and how are you gonna cope with a boyfriend?
(Please lor. With or without a relationship, I'm still doing better than my sisters lor. -_-)
Me: *thinking that they probably didn't find out about my previous exs* *wry smile*
Papa: You wanna date and all then you better not waste my money lah. Might as well just stop studying.
(See??? Told you that no one loves me! =( )
Me: *fake smile*
Blah. Whatever. Not like he stays at home long enough daily to realise that I am dating. -_-
As I've mentioned earlier, for the past four months, it has all been about college, college and college. Presentations, examinations, the Young Enterprise Day, etc. etc. Wow, come to think of it, I have no idea how I actually got through those without choking to death midway. =(
But looking at the bright side, my finals for the second term is over! Finally! XD I kinda dreaded my last few weeks of college because it was so blardy exhausting. Sleeping at 1am and waking up at 6 am everyday isn't exactly the healthiest routine which I know of. But whatever, it's over anyway! Crossing fingers for good results now. FYI, the lecturers I have are not really the nicest ones around. Yikes. =s
And oh, I haven't been seeing my high school friends for quite some time. It's kinda saddening that everyone's too caught up with our own lifes lately that we barely have time to catch up for a drink or something. When Eugene came back for his term break, I didn't even have time to go for a drink with him coz I was so busy getting ready for my finals. =( Even my bestest bestest of the besterest best friend Kam Loong. I swear to God, I haven't seen him ever since my birthday week. I MISH HIM! *cries hysterically* ='(
So now that I'm already on hols, we all better meet up someday for some big time gossiping session kay? XD
Btw, anyone interested in taking the MENSA IQ test? I kinda want to. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home