Desperate Housewife in the Making
Oh guess how I spent the first 2 days of my VELI VELI PRECIOUS 2 weeks holiday?
1. Cleaning the house.
2. Washing my clothes.
3. Ironing my His Majesty Papa the KING of the House's clothes.
4. Going to the morning market to buy vegetables, chicken (Not those alive ones you see in the Auntie-ish Wah Lai Toi dramas which you have to hold by the wings and can still go "kok kok kok" lah! JUST IN CASE you were thinking. -_-), shrimps, fishes and blah blah blah. I swear that I was the youngest "si lai" around. *stares*
5. Hanging out with Keith (Okay lah. That's not very sad. Not even close to it sweetheart. =))
6. Cooking.
7. Shopping alone at some Big Bookshop clearance sale.
8. Reading.
Aiyah can somebody just help get my lazy butt out of the house and bring me to somewhere FUN??? And no, I didn't mean MPH. ='(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home