If only...

Regrets for the things we did can be tempered by time. It is regret for the things we did not do which is inconsolable.

Friday, August 04, 2006

My Day

You know, t's been a while since I went out for one entire day. My dad considers coming home at 10 pm to be EXTREMELY LATE *roll eyes* so I usually go out only for a very short period of time(unless I was bright enough to find a veli veli good excuse for the day. :p). But since college is starting in a few days, I decided to be 'naughty' for ONE day lah. *wide smile* Hehehe.

So yup, I decided to go for breakfast and a movie with Lik Yung at 1 Utama in the morning. Since Keith would be dropping me home later, I decided not to drive and my mum picked me instead. As we were driving pass the KJ LRT station, I witnessed this horrible accident. This taxi was trying to cut into the left lane at a pretty fast speed but the silver MyVi at the left lane couldn't brake in time. Consequently, it hit the taxi's back on the right side and flipped over. WHOA, that was the first time I saw a car flipped over. Seriously hunny, I promise I'm never gonna drive above 100 mph from today onwards. *crosses fingers* Btw, I kinda have this phobia of being in cars these days. :s

So anyway, the traffic was pretty smooth before the accident occured but when it did, there was an instant jam. I thought all the cars were stopping to jot down the car plate numbers to buy 4D, but to my surprise, quite a few cars stopped immediately and the drivers ran down to help drag the victims out. So people, stop saying that Malaysians are mean lah aiyoh. Lol.

And btw, BOTH DRIVERS WEREN'T 'P' OR FEMALES LAH! Everytime got accidents also blame women wan! *stares*

So anyhow, back to my day. :) I reached 1 Utama at about 10.30 or so and met up with Lik Yung for breakfast at MyNewsCafe. Had a pretty amusing conversation there. Hehe. After we were done, we headed off to GSC and decided to watch "Dragon Tiger Gate'. The movie was kinda exaggerated lah, but nevertheless, still enjoyable. Graphics were awesome though, Lik Yung's kinda thing. Hahaha.

Later, I had to rush off to meet Keith and his friends at Shogun for the buffet lunch. Darn it, I was supposed to be on a diet but noooooooOOOOO, Mr. I-Am-a-Good-Boyfriend just HAS to feed me loads and loads of food everyday lah. *pouts*
Oh btw, did I mention that...

I LOVE JAPANESE FOOD!!!
I LOVE SALMON!!!
I LOVE MACHA ICE CREAM!!!

and that

I ATE SO BLARDY MUCH THAT THE AMOUNT OF FOOD I ATE IS PROBABLY ENOUGH TO FEED 20 KIDS LEH!

*stares at own tummy and sighs*

Aiyah whatever lah, the food was good. Lol. At least my share of rm48 was worth it, probably enough to cover Keith's share as well. Haha. I had like, 20 pieces of salmon, a few pieces of soft shell crab, oyster, shark fin soup and many more.

I love buffets! Teehee! *wide smile*

Later in evening, we went to watch The Breakup. It wasn't exactly the best movie ever, but it does deserve some credit for not being too cliche AND for giving me some ideas on how to throw tantrums on my poor boyfriend, just for the fun of it. Hahaha! :p

After the movie, Keith had to drop his friends off near 1Utama. Finally, I got home at 7pm. Daddy said late worrr... Got screwed a bit but at least I had some fun today. Hehehe.

So that's about it. Sorry for boring you guys but if you guys aren't already bored, you wouldn't have bothered reading my craps here, would you? Hahaha! :p

Love ya all! *mwah mwah*

Oh and if you haven't already known, I love salmon. RAW salmon. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home