Major Turn-Offs
Lately (maybe not just lately), quite a number of strangers added me on MSN. Out of curiosity, wondering who these people might be, I approved. Conversations started out alright, just brief introductions of themselves before they start throwing irritating questions at me. When it happens so often, sooner or later you will get used to it. And you will be able to categorise them based on the questions the feller asked. Similar pattern lah. Example:-
The Desperate Ah Bengs
1. Hi leng lui! Can go 'yam char' mou?
2. We 'keng kai' so long edi, can I have your pictures arrr?
3. Can we be friend-friend leh?
The Corny Blockheads
1. I lost my number. Can I have yours?
2. I bought an extra ticket for the movie and I don't want to waste it lah. Can you come with me?
3. Did it hurt? It must have been a bad fall from heaven.
The Bored and Boring Ones
1. 'Yo wazzup?' X 5 a day
2. 'How's life?' X 5 a day
3. 'I'm so bored! Can you entertain me please?' X 5 a day
The Sexually Deprived Ones
1. Cyber sex for you miss?
2. I am sure I can turn you on. Would you like to see me naked?
4. Hey, are you open-minded? :)
All ended up in my 'blocked' list. :) Love ya guys! *mwah mwah*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home