If only...

Regrets for the things we did can be tempered by time. It is regret for the things we did not do which is inconsolable.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Flaming

Sometimes I don't get certain people. They come to your blog, read read read, happen to find the way you blog annoying and then they leave mean comments on your tagboard. The next day, they come back to your blog, come across your rebuttal, and then they leave more horrible insults on your blog.

Are people really that bored these days?

Bloggers don't charge for saving you from extreme boredom by sharing their thoughts with you.

Hence, I personally don't think they deserve any sort of humiliation simply because some bored fools don't agree with those opinions. If you don't like the way he/she expresses himself/herself, then leave the blog, go create your own, and go b.s. all you want! Why bother hurting people's feelings for a crime they did not commit? In fact, bloggers like kennysia even have to PAY to keep their blogs running for the entertainment purposes of the dumbfucks I mentioned above (and obviously, the other nicer and more polite blog readers as well).

I know some of these idiots will probably come back to me and say, "HEY! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!".

Freedom of speech is merely a symbol of democracy in this little country called Malaysia. Again, a symbol. If Jeff Ooi can get sued for just blogging, freedom of speech can come kiss my ass.

Then again, considering how conservative our government is, maybe some day there'll be a new law where flammers can be charged. Muahaha. I personally think they deserve to be punished much more than Jeff Ooi.

But really, izzit that hard to mind your own business? Or when you choose to poke your nose into other people's business, at least give some constructive criticisms. You are just degrading yourself by leaving meaningless insults. Seriously, shame on these people.

~"I don't swim in your toilet, so don't you pee in my pool."~

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger 陈一豪 said...

Yeah and people come in anonymously.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Penny C said...

Hmph... and they think they can prove a point by doing so. I suppose they find spamming blogs orgasmic... Perhaps it is because they haven't got any other betetr things to do. Don't worry about them lah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home